Terms & Conditions :
Films must be short films / Web Series / Documentaries and will be referred as short film.
- The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2018 to be eligible for 2018 ISFFI.
- Total running time of short film must be between 8- 30 minutes in length.
- The short film can be in any language but all non-English films must have English sub-titles.
- Two DVD’s of the film need to be submitted along with the entry.
- DVD should be marked with the Film title & present contact details.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, Each film is considered as a new entry.
- ISFFI retains the rights to use the films & material for our library & promotional purposes.
- Films once selected & submitted for final screening can not be withdrawn.
- Broacher, photographs, etc. and a synopsis of the short film shall be submitted.
- Transportation and insurance costs of all materials from the source country to the ISFFI Office is the complete responsibility of the the applicant.
- The ISFFI will not be responsible for anything till that reaches our office.
- The ISFFI is not responsible for late, lost, damaged material due to any reasons.
- The ISFFI committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any short film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
- By entering the ISFFI Festival, all participants agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the Festival and its judges which are final and binding in all matters.
- ISFFI reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
- The ISFFI will have the right to screen on non-commercial basis. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
- Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms of these official Festival rules and regulations as established herein. The ISFFI reserves the right to extend the Festival deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed.
- Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
ENTRY FEE :
- You can pay by- Paypal.com - to the (Paypal Account – email@example.com)
- The Registration fee ( Administrative & Screening Charges) shall be as follows.
- Films produced in India – Rs 500.00 ( Rs. Five Hundred Only)
- Films produced abroad - US $ 10.00 ( Ten US Dollars)
- Mode of Payment - by Cheque or Demand Draft or by NEFT or by Net banking-
- Account Name – Vikas India Trust
- Account No – 624005015680
- IFSC Code – ICIC0006240
- Bank - ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Branch - Bhandarkar Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Submission Guidelines :
The festival will accept full HD- DVDs only. Trailers, promos will not be considered.
- If the film is not online, then two DVDs properly labelled with Title, Director/Producer, production year, format, duration, contact details shall be mailed to the ISFFI office.
- If the entries / submissions from abroad, packages shall be labelled as “ For Film Festival Only, Not for Commercial Purpose”.
- All DVDs shall be tested before sending, any submission material will not be returned.
Eligibility Conditions :
For Eligibility, all entries must fulfill following requirements.
- All films must be in their original languages but with English Subtitles.
- ISFFI Selection Committees all decisions will be final.
- For any disputes, the decision of the Dispute Settlement Committee is final.
- The films can not be withdrawn after selection for screening.
- Contestants agree that they have obtained all required permissions regarding music, sound and/or images presented in your short film.
- By entering the Festival, the entrant agrees that the ISFFI will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film.
- The entrants may also run the risk of being prosecuted as per the Indian Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Media Law for any offence or infringement. Racial, religious and regional discrimination shall not be portrayed in any part of the film being submitted.